Monday 23 February 2009

Truely Scrumptious meets Sherbet

There is a fabby sketch to follow over on a new challenge blog Truely Scrumptious. I decided to use one of my new Sherbet's from polycraft, and went with a nice bright colour combo. I have to say I loved working with this sketch, and really like how the card has turned out. I have done the inside as well but didnt bother to put a piccy up as I do them all mostly the same.



I coloured sherbet in using Whispers pens, the papers are Basic Grey Cupcake, flower is a mixture of Poppicraft, Prima and a Dovecraft flower brad, Dovecraft ribbon and Papermania sticker sentiment and small pearl gems.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Lyndsey - I love the vibrant colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the first Truly Scrumptious blog.

Emma said...

Another gorgeous Sherbet...she is just lovely.
Emma x

Dawn said...

Such a cute card and your image is beautiful - have never tried Whispers pens ...

Thanks for joining in our first challenge

Dawn

Mrs Wonka said...

She is so cute, great card!

Mrs Wonka x

Beth said...

This is so cute and I love the bright colours you've chosen, the flower charm is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining in the first TS challenge!
Beth xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x

gina g said...

Lovely card cute image, just got a couple of these myself. gina xx

RubyMay said...

wonderful card Lynsey...sooo cute x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...