Tuesday 3 February 2009

Sitting pretty

Friday Sketchers have a great sketch to follow this week. Very clean and simple with plenty of room for adding those little extras.



I received this gorgeous little Tilda image from a blogging buddy and you know for the life of me I couldnt work out whether she was standing or sitting. (have been having a blonde day). In the end I decided she was sitting so cut round her hands, dress and feet and threaded a strip of paper through.

Papers are Basic Grey Ambrosia, Papermania pearl brads, Prima flowers & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful colours and colouring - love that Tilda.
hugs Heather xx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey I love the colour scheme, this is great.
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

this is lovely Lyndsey gorgeous colours. luv gina xx

cats whiskers said...

Great colours and colouring again dear love this little Tilda
Hugs Jacqui x

Carole said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Julie said...

So many lovely cards on your blog but this was my favourite ofyour most recent ones. Colours are soooo gorgeous!!Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...