Saturday 21 February 2009

Planting some love for Mojo Monday

I am really enjoying myself at the moment, I have used my money that I earned from the 2 demos I did to purchase myself some new rubber. My list has included Penny Black, Sugar Nellie and Pollycraft, so I have lots to play with at the moment.

For this card for Mojo Monday I decided to use Planting some love from Sugar Nellie isnt she just gorgeous.


The papers are Ambrosia from Basic Grey, Image Sugar Nellie (obviously) coloured in using Whispers pens and matted onto DCWV cardstock, Dovecraft ribbon, Papermania pearl gems & my own computer generated sentiment.
On the inside I used the little kitty that came with the SN stamp.
Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Fern said...

I just adore this card Lyndsey! The papers are so bright and cheery, and it sounds like you've been having quite a shopping spree. Love the SN images!

Love Fern x :)

Jill said...

ohh Lynsey this is stunning your colouring is amazing, love those BG papers too hugs Jill x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the colour scheme, perfect image. joey.x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Just love this little image, and that paper is so scrummy, xxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love those papers & that image is soo sweet :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is gorgeous! Love the papers and the image.
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...