Saturday 21 February 2009

Me and my Teddy !!!!!

Over on the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge they have a fabulous sketch to use this week. I decided to use My sweet Lilli stamp that I have had for a while but not used. I coloured it using quite pastel colours, so have used a darker background colour for a bit of contrast.

The image is Sarah Kay, papers are Basic Grey Ambrosia, Flower is a mixture of Poppicraft, Paper Cellar and a Dovecraft flower brad in the centre. Papermania gem stones, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment and ribbon from stash.
Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Fern said...

Brilliant card, i love the sweet little image and dark papers contrast really well.

Love Fern x
:o)

Jill said...

stunning card I love this SK image she's so cute hugs Jill x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lyndsey.

hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This has to be my fav, great choice of colours, actually can't say that, they are all fab cards, you have been busy. xxxx

Tara said...

This is really striking Lyndsey, that darker background looks stunning! xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Lyndsey! Love the colour scheme.
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

gorgeous card really sweet. luv gina xx

cats whiskers said...

Would never of thought of that colour combo but boy does it work well just perfect hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Simone said...

So cute!!! I love this Sarah Kay-image!
Simone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...