Monday 9 February 2009

A bird in the hand is worth !!!!!!!!!!

This card is for another 8 year old girl and again I have used colourful bp's and a cute Sugar Nellie image. I forgot I had this stamp and found it when I was having a sort out. I followed the sketch over on A Spoon full of Sugar and hopefully am still in time for the challenge.
The image is Sugar Nellie (obviously), the papers are Papermania spring burst, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment and the flower is a mixture of Prima & Poppicraft with a cute button in the centre (which dosent look the same colour in the pic but is in real life).
Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, just love these colours they go so well together, another of my fav images as well, super card! Hope your keeping well? Take care, Heidi xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
This is so pretty! I love the colours!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey,this is very beautiful, absolutely stunning colours and i love your papers....very pretty:)

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Great papers and colouring.
Hugs, Vanja

Mrs Wonka said...

What a fab bright card! LOVE IT!

Mrs W x

Georgia said...

What a fabulous colour combination!
I love this card, it's SO pretty!
Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

love the colours and the papers are gorgeous. luv gina xx

Janet said...

This is lovely! I love the colours!X

kelly ledder said...

Such a beautiful card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...