Tuesday 20 January 2009

SMIRK !!!!!!!!!

OK this is gonna be a long one with lots of piccy's. As you know I am doing my first ever demo on 31st Jan at the shop where I work. I have been a busy little bee over the last few days making some samples up and I thought I would give you a little sneeky peep. We have decided to focus on 3 new product ranges that have recently come into the shop. Forever Friends decoupage, the new Laura Ashley range and the brand new range from Trimcraft called SMIRK!!.

Here are some pics of some of the creations I have made using the new Smirk range. I think this is gonna be a range that you either love or hate with avengance. I personally love it, it is so fun and funky and perfect for young teenage girls.

These are the 4 card samples I have made using the die cut decoupage packs, paper packs glitter tags & funky brads.





I love this gorgeous little notebook and pencil set made with the papers, stamps & funky brads.


This little bookmark was made using up bits of scrap, ribbon and a brad.


This stationary set was so easy to make from and A5 card blank, papers, stamps & brads.
The Front


The inside
Close up of LH inside with papers
Close up of RH inside with envelopes
A6 sized paper, stamped images in rh bottom corner & dottied a border round all 4 edges.
Hope you like my creations, I have tried to do something other than just cards just to give people a bit more scope on what can be done with the stuff. I still have a few more ideas to try out, but if you have any ideas of something a bit different to try please let me know and I will give it a go.
Lyndsey xx

15 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

These are beautiful, wow you have been busy! Love those little images, soooo cute, hugs Heidi xxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya hunni!!! wow these are fantastic!!! they're brilliant im speachless! ive been playing with mine a little today but im off tommrrow so ill be having fun with them! xxx carly

Anonymous said...

Hiya Hunni,

I have given you the lemonade award over on my blog xxx

Lesley said...

Hi huni...Wow u really have been a busy bee!!! Ur cards are all stunning!! and i'm sure that ur demos will be superb!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Georgia said...

Hello Lyndsey!
I LOVE everything! Especially the notebook - it's just fabulous!

Love, Georgia xxx

amanda stokes said...

Fab stuff lyndsey!I love the range too and will popping to the shop to get the rest of the stuff!Emma will probably shout at me for buying elsewhere but i just couldnt wait and thought she wasnt having the stuff in till the end of the month oh well lol.hugs amanda xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
Gorgeous cards and note paper, I love your ideas they are great.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Joy said...

Lyndsey they are all great, so funky, I especially love the Smirk range, might have purchase a few of them lol...i'll blame you if I get overdrawn this month lol.

Really though I love them all.

Joy xx

Tara said...

I love it all Lyndsey, you've been so busy! As for either loving or hating the range, I personally love it! Like you say, perfect for teenagers. Well done you! xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Lyndsey, you sure have been busy hunny, and your creations are all gorgeous. They are going to love your class with such stunning makes. Good luck ! hugs Linda x

Lesley said...

hi huni..there is a little something for u on my blog!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fantastic ,well done xxx every one will love them ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxx

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! WOW you have been a busy girl! I love all the things you've made with the "smirk" range, I'm a LOVE IT girl lol! Nice you've varied your creations so not just to include cards in your demos! xx

gina g said...

Wow Lyndsey these are stunning love the images,you sure have been busy, think i can feel a spend up coming on again lol. luv gina xx

Good luck with the demo. xx

Mar G said...

Wow Lyndsey I love what you've done with the 'Smirk' range....Well Done!
I bought some of the range this afternoon & want to make a birthday card but was a bit stuck, but after looking at your creations I'm now inspired :)
Thank You - Mar x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...