Saturday 24 January 2009

Sketch & Stash

This second card is again for my nephew and I have combined it with the Sketch & Stash Challenge blog. They have a fab sketch this week and the challenge says you have to used either something new or something that has been stashed away for ages. Well my new things are the fabulous Penny Black image which the postie kindly dropped through my letter box today and my lovely sentiment ovals from Crafwork cards. My forgotton things are these fab Dovecraft masculine paper pack which I have had ages and only use when needs must (you know making the difficult male cards)and also some little Papermania brads. I also thought about applying for GDT on the blog, but guess what time ran out yesterday. You never know maybe next time!.



There is no point giving a list of items used as I have listed them above in my explaination of the card. Hope you like and thanks for looking.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Tab said...

Love this one too! Another fabby image, and colours superbly.
Hugs Tab xxx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, I love this image, a great male card, hope you are well. joey xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Lyndsey, i seemed to have missed alot of your wonderful cards, quite how that has happened i do not know!! I love the cards for your nephew, they are gorgeous and also the wonderful cards for valentines!! you certainly have been busy hunny. Hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...