Sunday 18 January 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge

My friends are celebrating their wedding anniversary this week, and when I saw the theme over on the Secret Crafter Challenge it gave me the inspiration for their card. The theme this week is hearts, I have used 2 different types of heart patterned paper and 2 little heart brads. I think that is enough to qualify. It also gave me the opportunity to ink up this gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp that I won in Dawny Ps blog candy give away.

The image is Sarah Kay, papers are Papermania scrumptious, Papermania heart shaped brads, paper roses from the Range and computer generated sentiment.

The inside
Again have used Papermania scrumptious papers and heart brads.
Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Another gorgeous card! The heart brads are really cute. x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oh this is beautiful, they will be so chuffed to receive this. I have those papers and brads, must go find them. Have got too much stuff, as well as stamps, lol. I am really into Sarah Kay at the moment, have been colouring one in today, hugs Heidi xxx

Jill said...

stunning card Lyndsey and one of my fav images I love your layout thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, scrummy papers and a fab layout too! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey what a pretty anniversary card! I love the image, its so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous - very cute

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with the challenge on SCSC this week.

Mandy

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and great use of the Hearts for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...