Friday 2 January 2009

Papertake Weekly

This card was done following another one of Dawny P's fab sketches over on papertake Weekly. Again it is quite a simple card, just following the images without really adding anything extra to it. As at this point I had Abbie at the table with me Sticking, she has this obsession with stickers and just loves to sit there and stick them onto a piece of white paper. Every time we go out she has to have some new stickers, I had some great bargins from Woolies though and got her about 10 sheets of disney stickers for 5p a sheet so she was very happy with them as she loves Mickey & Minnie. As I said this is again a simple card as I do find it hard to concentrate when every 5 seconds you are having to go ooh lovely, yes Abbie very nice, etc every time she stuck a sticker down. Anyway here is my card.

The Tilda image was given to me by the lovely Amanda, coloured in using Whispers pens, the papers are Basic Grey and are a mixture of Off Beat & Eva. Brown satin ribbon from the shop & computer generated sentiment.
Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

amanda stokes said...

fab card lyndsey glad you liked the images i gave you!i know exactly what you mean about concentrating when you have kids lol but it's nice to have that quality time with them doing something you all love is'nt it?hugs amanda xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Lyndsey this is such a gorgeous card hunny. I adore the image you've used, and you've coloured it so beautifully. What lovely papers too. Thank you for your comment and i will add you to my list for the swap. Hopefully it will be a bit of fun! hugs Linda x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is a great card, love what you have done with your Whispers, I love mine too. That paper looks like a waterfall, really lovely together, Heidi xxx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is adorable! I love the image, that Tilda is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...