Sunday 4 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 10

Over on the One Stop Craft Challenge there is a fabby sketch by Shelly, with a twist. There has to be buttons or brads on the creation as well. I am still making sample for the shop using the new FF Decoupage so the next few cards will all have these lovely bears on them. I have also been very inspired by a few peeps blog who decorate the inside and the back of the cards, so on these I have done the same. I have started simple, but who knows how it will go.

The image is FF Decoupage, The BP is Bazzill swiss dots cardstock, stripy paper & sentiment are from the decoupage pack, Papermania pearl brads & buttons from the shop.
The Inside

The Back
My phone number goes on the back of my cards, so obviously have blanked it out.
Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

amanda stokes said...

hi lyndsey gorgeous card...lovin these new ff decoupage designs.does emma sell bazzill swiss dots now then cuz i grabbed me some from the nec.amanda xx

Sue said...

lovely card Lynsey luv the colours you have used, sue.xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a beautiful card Lyndsay. I'm in love with those ff bears, and your decoration inside and on the back are perfect. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Paula said...

Awwww Lyndsay this is such a beautiful card the image is so cute.Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Stunning card Lyndsay, I'm a big fan of the ff bears. thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Shelley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is such a lovely card :) Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...