Sunday 18 January 2009

Mojo Monday wk 69

Last card from me tonight, I just wanted to get the sketch for Mojo Monday in before it was too late. I have gone a bit more grown up with this card, and have chosen an image from one of the fabulous Kerry Jo sketches. Ran into a slight mishap though and punched the circle slightly to the right to much so have tried to balance the left side out with the 3 flowers (hope this has worked). I also got to use my fabby new Fiskars lace punch I really really want a MSDP but this will have to do, however my gorgeous daddy has just ordered one off ebay for me and is paying for it for my birthday (which isnt till April) so I cant have it till then. We call my dad 'The Ebay King' as he has a shop on there and buys and sells collectable Vintage Corgi Cars and Icons, he has a massive collection of them worth a fortune and Oli loves to go round there and look at them. So whenever I want anything off ebay dads the man in the know!!.

The backing paper is Doodlebug, with Bazzill Bling cardstock punched with Fiskars lace border punch. Kerry Jo image, Prima flowers with Papermania pearl brads and Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.
The inside


Again Doodlebug paper, Bazzill Bling cardstock, Prima flower with PM pearl brad and HOTP card quote.
Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Debbie said...

Oh this is fabulous Lyndsey, the image is beautiful and I love the stunning colour combo. Debbie x

Yankee in England said...

Lovely card. Great job on the sketch.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours.

Georgia said...

Thanks a lot for your comment on my card! This card is beautiful - I love the flowers!
Love from,

Georgia
xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, hope you well now? Great card as always, haven't seen that one before, love all of the flowers, as you know my thing! I am still learning about Ebay, maybe your dad should do a tutorial for thickies like me, lol. ps love the inside of your cards, you always finish them off so well, xxx

Tara said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and I think it was great that your circle was slightly off centre causing you to add the flowers, they look fab! xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya hunni! smirk's great will be going to buy the rest of it on pay day lol, don't suppose your demoing in telford? xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning card ,so pink and gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous love what you've done with this card and the colours are fab love the pink and black. Lovely.

Fab blog.

Debbie
:-)

Lynda Nielsen said...

oh I love the card.... and the colors... Very elegant! =)
I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog.
Have a beautiful day!
hugs
Lynda =)

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...