Thursday 8 January 2009

Get Well Soon

This card has not been made for any challenge, but for my moms next door neighbour. She went into hospital yesterday to have an operation. My mom asked for a sweet, pretty card and wanted 'get well soon' on it.



The fab image is from Sugar Nellie and was sent to me by the lovely Lesley. The papers are Laura Ashley contempary collection, the sentiement is a Papermania sticker, Papermania gems and organza ribbon from shop.

I did decorate the inside as well but fogot to phograph it sorry !!!!

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey I love the SN image and those papers are scrummy, your mums neighbour will love it and I'm sure it will be a smile to her face hugs Jill x

amanda stokes said...

Its gorgeous lyndsey!love these paper's...used them loads.So you not got the new PM paper's in yet?i will pop in to see you 2moz.xx
how's abbie?

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is so beautiful! This will cheer her up in hospital, I am sure. I just love that image, will have to get me those. Have used one of your images, thanks so much again, they were super. I just had to use her. Hope those spots are disappearing now, hope she is feeling much better? Hugs Heidi xx

Helen said...

Awwwww - such a pretty card! It's bound to make her feel better!
Helen x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
Your card is beautiful! I'm sure it will really cheer up the person receiving it. I hope Abbie is getting better.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

stunning card and gorgeous colouring:)

sue
xx

Tara said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey, I love that ribbon! xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, bet it will cheer the neighbour up. Hope Abbie is on the road to recovery now!
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Lyndsey this is truly gorgeous hunny. I love this image and you've colourted it perfectly and what gorgeous papers you've chosen to go with it. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Lyndsey this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those papers and think they are perfect for the sweet SN image. Fab colouring too

hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...