Sunday 4 January 2009

Forever Friends Open Challenge

We have had the new Forever Friends decoupage in at the shop and I have been busy making some samples. So I thought I might as well put some on and enter into the FF Challenge blog, which is an open theme this week.



The image is obviously a FF decoupage, the dotty paper came in the pack with the decoupage and the stripy paper was from my stash. The ribbon is also new from Papermania and the black cardstock I think is Swiss Dots from Bazzill.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card, looks as if the bear is stepping right out from the card! xx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card!...can't wait till the weekend to get some new crafty stuff!amanda xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oooo I love this, very elegant! The colours are fab, love black, white and pink. Have done your images, but ran out of white card, what am I like, working in a craft shop! Will post your parcel tom, let me know if you want any more images hun, have a good Monday, speak soon Heidi xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Great card! Love the colours. x

Caroline said...

I LOVE the colors of this card! There's a little something for you on my blog - go check it out! x x

Joey said...

oooh this is stunning I love it!!! the colours are so suited together, and the way your bear looks is fabulous.x

Donna said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, absolutely beautiful and gorgeous decoupage :) thanks for joining us at FF last week :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...