Monday 26 January 2009

Feeling Peachy

Its my niece's birthday next week so have got a couple of cards to make for her. I decided to use the 1,2,3 recipe over on the Secret Crafter blog for this card. The recipe is 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments. I have used this gorgeous Sugar Nellie (Leanne Ellis) that Heidi Kindly sent to me. I have had it a bit but didnt want to use it as I only had one image of each, well I plucked up the courage to be a bit cheeky and asked her if she would send me some more and Heidi very kindly said she would. So now I can use the ones I have safe in the knowledge that I will be getting some more soon.

The image is Sugar Nellie (obviously), papers are BG Sugared, flowers from poppicrafts, Dovecraft metal flower brad, Papermania crystal gems & ribbon from stash.Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards (hopefully this dosent count as an embllishment, as I already have the flower, the ribbon & the gems.
The Inside
Have used the same papers as on the front from the BG Sugared stack.
Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

amanda stokes said...

love the colour's on this one.another fab card!hugs amanda xx

Jill said...

ohh Lyndsey this is gorgeous I love your image and those gorgeous papers you've used thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey Marie and such fab DP, you have coloured the iamge beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Lyndsey I just adore this card the colours are just perfect for this lovely little image and the inside is as stunning as the front beautiful TFS dear
big hugs Jacqui x

Lynsey said...

This is stunning Lyndsey! I love the colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tab said...

ooh gorge card sweetie! Love the image and colours, I never think to use peachy colours, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Tara said...

This is so gorgeous Lyndsey, really special! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...