Tuesday 20 January 2009

Award !!


I have been given this award by to fabulous people Lynsey & Lynda. Both girl have gorgeous creations on their blogs, go check them out. Thanks girls the award is much appreciated.
Now I am supposed to pass this award on to 7 people, I find it really hard to just pick 7 blogs from all the fabulous blogs that I love to peep at (see list of blogs I stalk!!!). A lot of you lovely ladies have already been given this award, so I will pass it on to all who come over and peep at my blog and leave such lovely comments. So if you havent already got this award pop it on your blog with love from me.
Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya hunni, me again can't remember if i'd asked you but would you be intrested in doing a guest designer slot on charisma cards challenges?? xx let me know and leave me ur email addy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...