Monday 12 January 2009

3 Awards

I have been very lucky to recieve 3 fab award from 3 lovely ladies.


This one from the lovely Caroline


This one from the lovely Lisa


This one from the lovely Tara.

Thanks girls they are much appreciated. No I am supposed to pass these on, but I have come down the the horrible flu bug, and my head just wont work properly at the moment. So if you dont mind I will pass, but I just wanted to upload these on my blog, so that you girls could see that I have taken notice of them.
Thanks
Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on allyour much deserved awards hunny. Sorry you are not feeling well. You wrap up warm and get plenty of rest. Hot chocolate and cream always helps me! hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations hunni! your blogs fantastic, i can't belive your only in wolvo just down road from me!! Carly xxx

Anonymous said...

hiya hun, can't find an email address for you??? xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...