Sunday 25 January 2009

1 Card 2 challenges

Well after spending about 3 hours doing the ironing yesterday I have treated myself today with a fab lazy crafting day. I am really trying to get all the challenges out of the way for this week, so I can start fresh next week and try and keep up for once. For this reason I have made some of my cards double challenges.

This first card uses the fab sketch from Mojo Monday No.70 and the Papertake weekly challenge which was to use 3 shapes on your card. My 3 shapes are Retangle, circle & oval.



The image is Penny Black, Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, Prima flowers, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, Papermania pearl brad and spacer from Poppicrafts.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Yankee in England said...

loving the hedgehog. Great job on the sketch!

Lynsey said...

Another beautiful card Lyndsey, you have been busy! Your colouring looks lovely.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Lyndsey! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...