Saturday 6 December 2008

To my dad

These two cards have been made for my hubby from the kids. I had completely forgot about these and it wasnt until I gave him the card from me and he said have I got any off the kids that I realised. So while he has been watching the match tonight I made these with instructional help from Oli who told me what he wanted on the card and where.



The papers for this card came free with a craft magazine, I used one as the backing paper and for printing the sentiment on. The paper with the snowman on was mounted onto card, then I decuopaged the hat, scarf and gloves and applied glitter glue to the trims. Ribbon and snowflake brad are Dovecraft.



Papers are DCWV Christmas Wishes, Forever Friends sticker placed onto card, cut out and mounted with foam pads, Dovecraft ribbon & brads and computer generated sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lynsey, all of the cards are gorgeous!! I love the blus snowman one and the words are so lovely!. The one for granddaughter is adorable such pretty colours. joey xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful papers, I have those, must find them and use them up. The wording is so nice, those bears are so adorable, do love them, xxx

Tara said...

These are just perfect and I'm sure they'll mean the world to your hubby! xx

Shelly said...

Stunning cards for your little one's to give to their dad! He'll be chuffed to bits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...