Monday 1 December 2008

Sketch Saturday

I didn't get reound to doing many blog challenges last week as I had to work 4 days (know I know most people work full time anyway, but when you only normally do 2 days a week + have 2 little ones to look after one of which takes a lot of time and attention its a lot to cope with) Housework went out of the window and so did most of my crafting time. Anyway hopefully this week I can get back on track, I do so love doing these challenges they do wonders for the inspiration. I still have all my special christmas cards to do so I am hopefully gonna be combining the challenges with these. So far I have managed 2, here are the results.

This card takes the sketch from Sketch Saturday and I have used it to make my lovely son's christmas card. Now he is & and not really into cute images but I had to work with what I had and I dont think its that bad .The only thing was once I had stuck the image on I realised it was a bit too low and looked at bit bottom heavy, so I put another piece of paper going across the top to try and balance it out.



Papers are Papermania A wonderful christmas time, Forever Friends sticker & Sizzix cardstock. Greeting is computer generated.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Lyndsey Marie, I'm sure your son Oliver will love this card. I too have yet to make my 'special' cards. Great idea to combine this with challenges... might have to take a leaf from your book. Thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday fun!
Hugs
Sandra xx

gina g said...

Lovely card Lyndsey i'm sure your son will love it Fab papers. luv gina xx

Shelly said...

Great little card! Love those FF Bears, even if Oliver's not a big cutie fan, he's bound to like this!

Bev said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...