Friday 19 December 2008

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

I am still running behind with my challenges so I am trying to do all from last Saturday before its too late. This one is for last weeks Secret Crafter Challenge. There was a sketch to follow and this is my take on it.



The image was given to me an a swap and is called Nellie with crochet hat and scarf. The papers are Basic Grey Ambrosia (I just got these today and they are fab!!!! this photo does not do them justice). Brads are Papermania & ribbon bow and lace are from my shop.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey I love the lace it looks gorgeous thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey I love the image and those papers, they look great.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love this Lyndsey. Beautiful papers and love the layout. Your blog is fab, I'll be returning frequently to visit now. Hugs, Lainy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...