Saturday 6 December 2008

Christmas card for MIL

This card has been made for my husband's mum. I have sort of followed the Mojo Monday sketch and embrased the white. The card is another of those that I wanted a more traditional image and colour scheme as my MIL is 80. The image was kindly sent to me from a blogging friend and is a WOJ.



The papers are from Papermania, Images is WOJ, sentiment is computer generated, christmas flower from Hobbycraft, ribbon & lace from stash and silver heart charm from ebay.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

What an elegant card, I am sure the MIL will love it. xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! I love the colours you have used. I am sure your MIL is going to love it. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
I love this card and the great gold and cream colour scheme. Its just beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...