Friday 7 November 2008

Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge 4/11 meets Papertake 3/11

I have only just found the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog so this is the first time I have entered it. This week you had to follow a sketch. For my card I decided to rotate the card and use a DL blank. I have also decided to use this for the Papertake Weekly Challenge as well with the theme simply sparkle, which IU have done with the sparkly brads and backing paper. I sold some cards this week so had a little shopping trip to my new found shop and brought another 2 PB's, another jar of Prima Flowers and some brads. So I decided to use one of my new stamps for this challenge.




Papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery, PB stamp, Prima flowers, Doodlebug sparkly brads, the slits in the corner have been made with a Dovecraft corner punch.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey these cards are fab i think we should have a crafty sesh so your creative juices can rub off on me i'm in a rut at the mo :(
You just get better and better!amanda x x

karen said...

hi there loved your card, really think your taste in clock picture is great. look at my blog we have something in common!!!
allsortsacards.blogspot.com/

Tab said...

Another fabby card! Love the image. :0) Tab xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

I have this stamp it's brill isn't it! Love what you have done with it!

Mrs W x

Tara said...

Cute card, nice to see something in a different shape. I love what you've done with the corner punch! xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Love your take on this weeks Sketch, Thanks for playing along Hugs Debbie x

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image.
Great take on the sketch....
Hugs, Sonja x

Lesley said...

awww wow this is stunning...ive not really made much this week....have been a little busy...i am gutting the house 2moro, in time 4 santa coming...hehehe...but will hopefully get some crafting done in the afternoon...xxxxx

Erum Tasneem said...

love your card! The image is soo cute!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Trina said...

Aww, that penny black image is so adorable! Love the paper and your colors too! Thanks for making my sketch this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...