Sunday 23 November 2008

Secret Crafter Challenge No 8

Well I had 2 complete hours to myself this afternoon as nanny came and took the 2 kids off to a party. Great I thought got all my stuff out and got ready to make some cards. Oh dear my mojo had got up and mojoed off, I could not for the life of me come up with a good design, so I got some blog hopping done and spent lots of time texting my friend about the joys of owning a Big Shot and teased her cause I had got mine out and was playing with it. She coming over tomorrow to have a play with mine before she commits. Anyway about decided to do the Secret Crafter challenge which this week is Decoupage, so I got my limited No. of sheets out ( I dont really do decoupage for myself only really for samples for the shop). I did have some left over though so which were Jolly Nations die cuts ones so spent some time putting those together, then guess what couldnt decided which one to make into a card. In the end decided on 2 so have used 1 for this challenge and the other for a different challenge (see next post). This is the card I made for the Secret Crafter Challenge :-





The decoupaged image is Jolly Nation christmas fairy, papers are Papermania A Wonderful Christmas Time, Scalloped circle cut out using my Big Shot, Pointsetta from Hobbycraft and Scrolly things in the corners are from a Studio G clear stamp set. Didnt bother adding a sentiment to this as Merry Christmas is printed all over the circle behind the fairy.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet, love the colours. Joanne x

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey this is gorgeous , cute image and gorgeous papers. great layout thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sue said...

awww such a lovely card..very pretty,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card - i love paper nation

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Lyndsey and beautifully decoupaged. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card,thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Simone said...

Wow, fabulous card! I love it!
Simone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...