Monday 3 November 2008

Secret Crafter Challenge No 5

Over on the Secret Crafter Challenge Blog they have a great sketch with a twist. The twist is to use only the colours Pink, Brown & White. Immdiately my Papermania Naughty and Nice came into mind and yet again have used another one of my Forever Friends stickers. The sketch is based on a square card but I had run out of those so I just used a normal A6 card, I think it came out ok but I do prefer the square cards, so I think I may have to pop into work and grab me a new pack later. Anyway here is the card.

Papers Papermania Naughty & Nice, Forever Friends sticker ( I feel I am cheating a bit using stickers but I have so many christmas cards to make I need some shortcuts). Dovecraft ribbon & Dovecraft Rose Tinted Christmas Tag.
Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very nice Lyndsey, I think I might have to have a bash at this combo, I'm sure I've got some paper that will go quite nicely =)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, It's the only decent Christmas stamp I've got LOL x x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :) thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely angel ff bear - love the card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love those yummy papers. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Sue said...

gorgeous card and very pretty papers:)

sue
xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card and very pretty papers:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

ohh Fab card Lyndsey love the papers so bright and funky thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Mrs Wonka said...

This is fab.....thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I have added you too as your cards a great, just my style....bright bold and contempory.

Mrs W x

P.s What adorable children! x

NGCARDS said...

This is really pretty hun! And nah I think the stamps are beter off with me, I havent got enough yet!! lol xxx

Tab said...

Wowee, you've been busy, love this card the colours are divine! Those FF bears are soo cute, I love them all lol! :0) Tab xxx

NGCARDS said...

ahh thanks for letting me know what the paper is hun, great help =) xxx

Lesley said...

hi huni...this is fab!!! love the colours that u have used 2...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...