Saturday 22 November 2008

Mojo Monday wk61

Ok I think my mojo may have gone walkabouts. I am not happy with any of the cards I have made today, but hubby is at work tomorrow and I dont think I will get much crafting done so these will have to do for the challenges. This card was made following the sketch over at Mojo Monday it is actually the 3 card I made following this sketch but I was really not happy with the other 2 and have put them in the B file. (B for bin). I also pre printed the greeting on the bottom and the stupidly picked paper with the same words on it so we have a `Merry Christmas' overload.



The papers are Papermania A wonderful christmas time, Image if Forever Friends, Papermania brads, Sizzix cardstock and pointsetta from a bunch at Hobbycraft.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love the paper and the darling image. Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...