Friday 7 November 2008

Mojo Monday wk 59

I loved the sketch over at Mojo Monday this week as its just the sort I like, Clean, simple & not too fussy. As you can see I am still loving my PB Ginger stamp which I used as the image on this card as I thought it fitted in with the rectangle.

I decided to go with quite a bright colour scheme with this one with gave me that chance to use my new Basic Grey papers Offbeat collection. The image is PB Ginger, prima flowers, Doodlebug sparkly brads, Crafty Bits handbag charm & Papermania rub ons for the sentiment.
Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Loving this card too ! I'm planning on using this sketch too. Are the papermainia rub-ons new ? The last ones I had were rubbish!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Love the primas and little charm. Thanks for playing! :)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour and the papers (then I love all BG papers (lol))
hugs Heather xx

Lesley said...

and then i scroll down and theres another stunning card....oohhh i need 2 get back to my table...hehehe...luv n hugs lesley xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...