Wednesday 19 November 2008

Image Swap !!!!!

I am going to be really cheeky now and ask if anyone wants to do an image swap with me. What I am really really after is to swap with someone who has any of these Sugar Nellie stamps. Flowers, Postbox, Daisy & Sweet and Sassy. Although I dont mind swapping with anyone who has some cuties to swap. Just thought it would be a good thing to do to get peeps some different images without having to spend money in this so called credit crunch. If you think I am being cheeky you can just tell me to bugger off !!!!! lol!!!
If you are interested my addy is lyndseyturner@hotmail.co.uk

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Lesley said...

hi huni u have mail...lol...xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Sorry I don't have any of these but I'm sure someone will. Congrats on your blog candy win from Katharina.

Can you email me your address and then I can pop your PIF candy in the post. It is OH's email addy.

christopherthompson622@btinternet.com

Anonymous said...

Hiya hunni, i have sugar nellie, peny black, tilda and hundreds of others i'll do a swap with you xx carlyann85@hotmail.com xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Have just viewed yours and your cards are amazing, look forward to your future creations, Heidi xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...