Thursday 6 November 2008

I Love your blog award

I Have very kindly been given this award from the fabulous Mrs Wonka. Its is such an honour to receive these awards as it really makes me happy knowing that people like my cards enough to pass these awards onto me.



I have to pass this award onto 7 people. I have tried to be fair so I have given this award to people who I didnt give the last one to, and to those who I cant see this award on their blog. I would like to say however that I wish I could give this to every person who's blogs I peep at cause they are all so fab. But I think that the people who I pass this onto will prob pass it over to them anayway as we seem to follow the same peeps.
So I give this award to Amanda, Tab, Michele, Lesley, Janet, Tara & Lynsey

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you Lyndsey for thinking of me you are very sweet! I have had this award a couple of times before though lol.X
P S Where is the craft shop you work at by the way?

Lesley said...

hi huni...thanx soooooo much 4 this award...it means loads 2 me....and never had it before....hehehe...oohhh now 2 get my thinking cap on as 2 who 2 give it 2....lol...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

amanda stokes said...

Thanks for this award lyndsey you are a sweety for thinking of me!I don't like these awrds tho lol cuz how can i possibly choose just a few ppl to receive it when everyone's just so talented!You would definitely be on my list of fave blogs to visit...ha what am i saying you already are lol.Hope your having a good week?x x

Lynsey said...

Thanks so much for the award Lyndsey, it is so kind of you.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Michele said...

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for this. It really means alot.
Michele xx

Tara said...

Thanks so much for this award Lyndsey and for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog the other day, I'm touched! I've added you to my blog roll now, hope that's okay?! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...