Saturday 1 November 2008

Goodies

I think I should show you the piccys of some gorgeous goodies that I have received from some very generous ladies.



This pile of goodies was from a lovely lady call Kay (Incy68 to those of you who go on Docrafts Forum). She sent me these goodies to say thank you for the circle messages I had designed and put on the forum for people to download and use.

This card and images was sent to me by Amanda (Amanda Stokes for those who go on the Docrafts Forum). She sent me these to say thank you for some glittered snowflake shapes I had given her after she commented on them on my cards.

Both ladies have been very kind and generous sending me these goodies and I think they deserved to see their names in print for their kindness. I am going to have lots of fun playing with this stuff

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...