Tuesday 25 November 2008

Friday Sketchers 29

Hubby is on nights, Abbie is at nanny's as I am at work tomorrow and obviously hubby will be in bed. Oli had been occupied upstairs on his PS2 so I have had the whole evening from 6pm all to myself. What have I done with myself? made cards!!!! . This is my entry for the Friday Sketchers challenge. As the sketch was a DL size rather than the normal sq I had to dig out my 8x8 papers instead of my normal 6x6, I found these lovely floral ones that I forgot I had and I thought they would go lovely with one of the images my friend Amanda sent to me.



The papers are Papermania Retro Floral, Penny Black image, Prima Flowers & Papermania brads & rub on sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey I love this card! That image is so adorable and I love the layout of this card.
I brought the image for my daughter's card from Craftsulove but I would happily stamp some up for you. If you would like me to stamp some for you just send me your address to lynseywarren@tiscali.co.uk.
Glad you are having a great evening.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Tab said...

oooh such a smashin card Lyndsey! Love the image and the paper you have used! :0)
Tab xxx

Ps, sorry for making you spend money on the die lol. xxx

amanda stokes said...

Great minds think alike lol!i have upto yet only ever used these images with these papers they go so well.fab card and the image is lovely.amanda xx

Tara said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey, I love the papers and you've really done well with that sketch. It's not easy when you're working with a different shape of card, is it? xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright zingy colours!
Helen x

karen said...

a really lovely card the papers are nice and bright colours... karen x

gina g said...

Lovely card Lyndsey i love the cat images. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...