Monday 3 November 2008

Friday Sketchers 26

This card was made to the fab layout on the Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog. Its quite an unsual sketch and at first I wasnt sure whether to do the sketch or not, as I didnt have any oval. Then I remembered I had the Whispers Oval Layering Templates that I brought years ago before I had any Die Cut Machines. So I picked an appropriate stamp and cut out the oval myself (its not 100% straight, I dont think you can cut circles & oval that well). But I was pleased with the results when I had finished. Last night after doing my entry for the Secret Crafter Challenge I had a thing for pink, so following on with that this card is also pink.




The papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas, Core'dinations cardstock, Image received in a swap and Dovcraft ribbon, Hobbycraft snowflake punch & Papermania pearl brad.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

mueppi said...

Great card and lovely image!
Hugs Gisela

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great card! I had to smile because we were thinking along the same lines - I've used a snowflake die cut too.
Sharon

Lesley said...

hehehe...this is soooo cute luv n hugs Lesley xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...