Sunday 16 November 2008

Forever Friends wk 2

The challenge over at Forever Friends this week was papermania. You had to use at least 3 papers on your card. Not a problem I love mixing papers on my cards. Anyway I also decided to stay within the theme and actually use papers from Papermania.



The image is Forever Friends (obviously) Bear with present stamp coloured in with whispers, papers are Sweet Nothings from Papermania, Prima flowers & Dovecraft brads. Charm from a kids bracelet set from Asda for £1.50.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! I love this card, great colours, it all fits well together. Good thinking on the charm too! Thanks for popping by my blog, nice to hear from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...