Sunday 2 November 2008

A few more christmas cards.

I am trying really hard at the moment to get all my christmas cards finished. So far I have done about 50, but will probably need double that as my friend normally takes them into her work and my friends at slimming like to buy them as well. I have already been asked when I am taking them in. Then I have my own personal ones on top of that, but I am seriously getting to the point where I am really fed up of making christmas cards and want to use all my new flowery papers and stamps (I have just had 3 new Basic Grey paper pads and some new Penny Blacks). Anyhow here is a few more christmas ones.



Papers are DCWV Christmas Wishes, Forever Friends sticker, and computer generated sentiment. The layout is one of Katharinas sketches.



Papers are Anitas black christmas papers, image I received in an image swap. Anitas printed ribbon and glitter snowlfake from a Hobbycraft punch. The layout design is from an old Sketch Saturday.



The papers are Dovecraft Winter Wonderland, image is from Anitas cute christmas clear stamp set, comouter generated sentiment.

The papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas, Image is from Anitas cute christmas clear stamp set, and tag is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas Tags.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Tab said...

oooh fabby cards Lyndsey, you really are steaming ahead, I think I've made about 5 lol and about another 100 odd to go lol! :0) Tab xxx

Rebecca said...

50 !! Thats great, I have about 5 maybe 6 done LOL That's why I'm trying out some of the challenges =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...