Sunday 16 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday

I am feeling loads better today, the pain in my tooth is down to negligable and I'm not so fed up. So whilst Abbie is having her afternoon nap I have made a couple of cards. Now she is m ore tired than normal today so am hoping she has a good couple of hours. The little bugger was put to bed last night about 9pm (we let her stay up a bit being as it was Saturday) and whilst we were downstairs we kept hearing these little bangs, now with our next door neighbours thats nothing unusal as their lad has a dance mat in his room and him and his mates are always on it. Well I kept popping to the bottom of the stairs just in case it was one of ours and couldnt hear anything. Anyway when me & hubby went up to bed it, was about 11ish by then, got into our room and I could hear this shuffling in Abbies room, popped my head round the door and the little bugger was sitting on the floor quite happily playing with her toys. I couldnt help but laugh and obviously she found it funny as well, do you think she would go to sleep in her own bed then no such luck so have slept most of the night with one foot up my nose and the other over my head (dont kids sleep in the funnest positions). Anyway onto these cards I have made. This one is for Cute Card Thursday, with the theme this week being Red & Green.




The image is from Sugar Nellie - Maggie with dotty scarf, the papers & brad are DCWV Christmas Wishes and the buttons and ribbon are from stash.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great card - that image is sooooo cute!
Helen x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the buttons, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey, so glad to hear that you are feeling better even if you did not get too much sleep! Your card is lovely, I really love the christmas colours.
Hugs Lynsey :)

gina g said...

lovely card she is a real sweetie, you most be feeling better today you've certainly been busy lol. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...