Monday 3 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday (Drinks)

I made this card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, the theme being drinks and not just alcoholic ones. I didnt think I had anything in my stash, then I received a fab wallet card and images from a lovely lady on the docrafts forum. One of the images was of these 2 cute cats reading their books with a mug of steaming (hot choc). I thought it was perfect and so this is what I made with it.
The background paper is DCWV Christmas Mat Stack, Anitas silver christmas ribbon, Core'dinations cardstock & Doodlebug sugar coated brads.
Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, what a great image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Lesley said...

i love this its a fab image....luv n hugs Lesley xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...