Sunday 19 October 2008

Distressed Cards

Had to do some cards today for young boys. Decided to be brave and use my Basic Grey precision file set that has been lurking around in my craft drawers for a couple of months. I did the first and distressed the background cardstock, and using the new Lilly of the valley papers and Die cuts Jamine & oliver came up with these. Got a bit braver on the second one and actually ripped some of the paper but i think it adds to the effect. I have also been designing my own circle messages so made some appropriate the cards.















I also went to the Docrafts Demo day at Prima Crafts in Sedgley - it is the sister shop to where I work in Wednesfield. Had lots of fun meeting up with the other girls and having a chat, and while Oli & Abbie were upstairs in the craft room i grabbed myself these little bargins. They were brand new into the shop for the Demo Day and hadn't been filtered over to my shop yet so i got them while i could, just incase they sold out.


Lyndsey xx


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great cards and lots of lovely goodies. x

Caroline said...

Really love these cards you have inspired me. madmooo.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

FAB Cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...