Thursday 23 October 2008

Anniversay Card

I made this card the other day for my grandparents. It was a quick card as I forgot and had to make one quickly in the morning as my mom was going over to see them in the afternoon. However I just love the image of the two mice, again I have no idea who is the stamp is as I received it in an image swap. The papers however are from Basic Grey this collection is called Urban Prairie and it is SOOOOOOO gorgeous, I want everything in it brads, rub ons, chipboards etc. but am a bit skint at the mo, so might have to ask Santa for them.

Lyndsey xx


4 comments:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you cards are gorgeous, just had a little nose at your blog its fab xxx

Lisa said...

Hi, This is so cute! x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it! Thanks for your comments about my cards, they are much appreciated. :0) Tab xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

A really pretty card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...