Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hey Gorgeous!

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  Autumn Colours

So think of all those gorgeous red, brown, orange, olive green tones

Here is my card - I used the fabulous image - Looking Gorgeous - now to be honest I have had this image printed up for ages but have been really intimidated to colour her. I was so sure that I would cock up the hair
as I am still getting used to colouring with the SN's. Its not 100% as good as I would like but I have to say I am pretty pleased with how she turned out.


I teamed the image with some old MME papers - I only had a few sheets left but the colours were just perfect for the challenge. I added a gorgeous bow from stitched ribbon and a few flowers to finish off.

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th September and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or Papers.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

Anne said...

Beautiful!! Your colours are amazing on this one Lyndsey
Anne x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning lyndsey.fabulous design and colouring and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

A beautiful colour combo and a fabulous card Lyndsey... love how you put it together!

Hope all is going well at the hospital..

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

Hugs
Keeley x x x

Marilyn said...

Wow Lyndsey, this is fabulous colouring and my gosh... I love what you have done with this gal.
Beautiful card and I wish I could tie a bow like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...