Wednesday 10 September 2014

Fairy wishes

Hi all,

I have had this sweet fairy image coloured up for quite a while now so decided it was time I finally got her onto a card.

The gorgeous image is from Tiddly Inks Stamps and is available as either a clear stamp or digi 


I teamed the image with some very pretty Kaisercraft papers that were free with a magazine a few moths back,  as was the fabulous vellum bunting. 
The sentiment is from a CC Design set and I finished off with a few paper and resin roses and gorgeous organza bow.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey your card is stunning x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love all your pretty details and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...