Friday 22 August 2014

Snowman & Snowdog

Hi all,

Well I have been super busy over this last week, so much so that the cards I am going to show you today are a little late and what should have been sneak peeks are now more of a recap collection lol.

This week over on Create & Craft - Crafters Companion have seen the release of a new Snowman & Snowdog and Father Christmas collection. There were 2 CD Roms, 2 Papercrafting Kits, Mega Decoupage, 6x6 Papers, Acetate & Inserts.

I was lucky enough to work with the Papercrafting Kits and made a massive 37 cards in total, so will show them to you over the next few days.

So first of all the there are 3 different designs of concept cards within the kit -

Theater Card

Snowstar Card

Popout Box Card

Then there is the fabulous Mega Decoupage, which I teamed with some of the A4 Card sheets and the fabulous acetate




And finally there are 6 sheets of gorgeous toppers which I have used along with the A4 Card sheets & Acetate to make these 



I really enjoyed working with this kit and could have made have loads more but ran out of time. I loved the cards I made so much I didn't want to send them off -  so I have treated myself to another kit so I can remake for my own Christmas Cards lol!

I still have lots more cards to show you over the next few days, so please do pop back throughout the week to see the rest.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow!!
Love them all. The shaped ones are great but I love, love, love the A4 sized ones Lyndsey, they are fab.
Anne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...