Sunday 24 August 2014

Happy Bloomin Christmas

Hi all,

Today I thought I would show you cards from the Father Christmas kit (this kit was actually free with the Snowman one throughout the 4 day deal) although the deal has finished now but you can still buy it separately.

The kit has 4 sheets of Toppers of 12 sheets of printed A4 Card and here are a few of the cards I made with it. Of course I teamed it with gorgeous acetate that I have soooo fell in love with lol 




Inside


Inside

Hope you like my samples, Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous Christmas makes Lyndsey. I hope you are well. x

Donna Mosley said...

Great cards Lyndsey, love them all.

Donna x

Pam Leng said...

Love them all Lyndsey they are gorgeous xx

Sandra H said...

Stunning makes Lyndsey x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...