Friday 15 August 2014

Happy birthday to Ewe!!

Hi all,

I have a little card to show you today that I am very proud to say appears in the latest Issue (Issue 51) of Complete Cardmaking


Not only did I make the front cover with a card I made for another DT (see post here), you can also see this card in the top LH corner too lol. When I was making the cards for the magazine I didn't realise they were for the same one, so it was a nice surprise when I saw it.

Anyway this card is using a fabulous image from Ladybug Crafts Ink and is part of the latest release called Eunice & Ramsey - which as you can guess is a gorgeous collection of the most adorable sheep couple. There are a selection of images free with this issue of the magazine, or if you want the full range you can get them HERE.


The image was coloured in using PM's and I teamed it with some fabby papers from Amercian Crafts (totally love this pad). All the little embellishments were from the £1 range at My Mums Craft Shop and the sentiment was printed from the computer (I just had to do it lol).

We still have our challenge running over on the LCI blog, its a CAS challenge and would love you to join in. You could win yourself 2 stamps of your choice or 4 stamps if you use a LCI image (if you get the mag you have plenty to choose from lol). The challenge runs until 2nd Sept as our head ladybug has gone home on her holibobs for a while. When she comes back we have some very big news so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fun sheep and your pretty papers and colours are stunning.huge congrats on been published too, i have my copy of the mag :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...