Monday 7 July 2014

Tea for Two

Hi all

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration posting from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog.

This week us girls have a free week and so can choose whatever we like to show you lol. 

Anyway for my card I decided to use one of the Hobby House Toppers - Strawberry Tea - I love these cute images so perfect for a quick card.


I teamed the topper with some lovely papers from Carta Bella - Baby Mine Girl paper pad and added a few pretty flowers and some gorgeous stitched ribbon . The sentiment is from CC Designs - Happy Day, which I stamped onto velum and attached to the card with small brads.


*NEW* The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - Strawberry Tea*NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl    *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the very cute image and beautiful details.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.beautiful image nd i love your colours and fab details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...