Tuesday 15 April 2014

Floral Delight

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today and its my teamie Susan's turn to choose the challenge this time and she has gone for

WOW (white on white)

And ladybugs are showcasing lots of lovely Floral Delight images this challenge

Eeeek!!! not sure I like doing these, not my best style at all but I have done my best lol !


I used the fabulous image Wheelbarrow Delight for my card and kept the design quite simple using just a piece of embossed card for the background. I added a few white die cut flowers and some polka dot organza ribbon to finish. I did distress all the edges of my layers to give the card a bit more texture and to define the layers a bit more.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge blog and join in with our challenge - you could win 2 digi images of your choice or 4 digi images if you enter using a LCI image.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Chris said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Lindsey! I love the design and the beautiful vibrant colours on the image!
Chris
x

Kathleen said...

Oh gosh, I just love this card, such fabulous colours and embellishments.
Stunning.

Kath x

Whimsey said...

Very cute Lyndsey - love the bright pop of pink pearls, gorgeous!

Kat W said...

Wow, your beautifully coloured image stands out so well against the gorgeous textured white background - love it!
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your white on white design and beautiful floral image :D

xx coops xx

Sally said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey... Your colouring is stunning and really makes the image pop!
Fab card.
Happy Easter
Hugs Sally xxx

Kerry said...

This is super duper gorgeous Lyndsey! I had that flower embossing folder and I can't find it anywhere...was my favourite :-( The colours are fabtastic...love the flower dies and pearls. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...