Tuesday 1 April 2014

Cupcake anyone?

Hi all,

We have a new challenge starting over on Ladybug Crafts Ink today and its my turn to choose the challenge.

Nowl we have 3 birthdays in the family this week Abbie's today & mine on Thursday - its also my Dad's on Thursday too, have I ever told you I was his 18th Birthday present lol!! Its also my Sister's, Brother-in -Law's & my Stepdads next week - so busy busy busy here.

So it will come as no surprise that I have chosen the theme Birthday!!

The lovely Ladybugs have all been using the very adorable Cupcake Cuties for our challenge card this fortnight and I have chosen to use the Stack of Cupcakes image.


I made a little double pocket card that's folded from a 25cm dia circle using double sided 12x12 paper. The back pocket holds a tag with message and the front pocket holds the cute little image.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these adorable images, why not join in with the challenge while your there. You don't have to use a LCI image to join but we love it when you do and you have the chance of winning some images of your choice if you do.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Kerry said...

This is super fab Lyndsey...I've never made one of these before. Will check to see if you have a tutorial ;-D Love the colours and the spotty pp xx

Susan said...

Lovely creation Lyndsey - the bright colours are fab...xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.sweet pretty image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...