Thursday 2 January 2014

Cheers

Hi all,

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and for those of you that had fun plans to celebrate the New Year, I hope your party went with a bang!.

I am a little late in posting this card, but over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog this week we have a Celebrate theme. My card uses the fabulous image Victoria & Juliette's Night Out from Stamping Bella - these girls remind me of me and my bestie Tuesday night celebrating letting the New Year in. (if only I was that thin and had those gorgeous long legs sigh!!!!)


I teamed the image with some bright and funky papers from the My Girl Pad by My Minds Eye, and added a few flowers and some lovely stripy ribbon tied in a bow. To finish I topped the bow with a very blingy Large Sparkler & added a couple of Clear Gem Dots in the bottom RH corner to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS blog during the week to see some more fabulous creations from my team mates.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutley stunning card Lyndsey so beautifully coloured and presented so perfectly xx

Sue said...

Happy New Year Lyndsey.
Such a gorgeous card, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

I think one of my New Year's Resolutions should be to get more colourful with my cards and mix up the colour palette a bit more because this is just so beautiful.
It's also one of my favourite stamps and I love how you coloured these pretty ladies :-)
Hugs, Kat x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Truly stunning as always sweetie and gorgeous colours too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Maroeska said...

Fabulous card. Love your coloring. The card is so bright it makes me very happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...