Wednesday 7 September 2011

Just a Note

Hi all,

I really enjoyed using the sweet sugar nellie Gorjuss stamp earlier this week, that I just had to dig another one out and give her an inking. I have used the gorjuss image Just a Note and made a card for my Niece whos birthday is later this month. I have teamed her with some bright and fresh MME papers and added a few flowers to finish, just a simple layout and style again as I cant seem to create something a bit more fancy for the life of me at the moment.


I have coloured the image with promarkers and used the following colours :-

Hair - Black, Cool Grey 5, 3 & 1
Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin - Pastel Pink (cheeks)
Dress - Petrol Blue, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua
Boots - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink

Thanks for popping by my blog today and to those who left such lovely comments on my last post. It means a lot that you still popped back over to me after such a long time away.

I am trying to get round to catching back up with all of you, but still need lots more blogging hours before I finally manage it.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Another beauty Lyndsey...and you have coloured her so beautifully too...

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab colouring, hugs, Sarah x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is very pretty and beautifully coloured. I really like the colours you have used x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is a lovely card, your stamped image is so cute and beautifully coloured. I love your choice of papers and colours xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is a gorgeous card Lyndsey. Love the yummy papers and fab design. Love this GG and your colouring is so beautiful.

Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, your card is gorgeous. The papers and flowers go perfect together. You have coloured her in beautifully.
Diane xx

coops said...

gorgeous lyndsey.the gg girl is so sweet and i love your stunning colour combo and papers :D

xx coops xx

craftymum said...

lovely card Lyndsey
hugs sarah x

Sarpreet said...

I am ever so sorry to hear about your shop. Well, at least you still have your cardmaking classes. Those will bring you income and selling your cards on ebay or an online shop, will also help you. Also, who says you can not run a craft shop from home - many do and many are successful. You wont have all those over heads.

Sarpreet said...

Both of your cards from this week are gorgeous. Well done. love the layouts and papers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...